sobota, 14. april 2018

Sightseeing Tilda

Good morning,

one day later as usuall I'm back with a new card for you.
Have you seen the new collection from Magnolia? It's called Class Tripp Collection. I love it!
My first choice to colour up was Sightseeing Tilda. She is so cute with her little camera. It's long time ago since I coloured red hair, but I thought she would be look fantastic with red hair. What do you think?



I used many different paper from Maja's Celebration Collection,
On this card I cut out Tilda and created a little scene with different cutting dies from Magnolia. They are the cutest cutting dies of all.


I like flowers on my cards. So I put a lot of different ones on this card.
The pretty sentiment chipboard is from Scrapiniec and called For my lovely friend.  


The two Bloomy tags are movable. I stamped on two sentiments from Stempelglede: Follow your heart and Just a note.



Have a nice weekend.

Hugs
Susen

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar